seeing red

When I finally finish my journey for the night, I'll go nuzzle myself into the bullpen and anxiously await the sound of my alarm at 5:30 am.

Why am I waking up so incredibly stupid early on a Saturday? The correct response: ¿Por qué no? I even bought a shiny new "fat bat" for the occasion.

So, when I started tonight, I had a fluffy used scarf, some scissors and an episode of Stargate Atlantis that needed watching.

before
la bufanda

I cut it in half width wise, twice. I managed to some how or another sew the two pieces together using that fancy box stitch. Then I sewed it up lengthwise and, voila! I mean... voilà?

all the fun I can possibly imaginefun with redfinishing touch

I guess I need to get better at the step by step thing, but seriously... it was that easy. The only thing that threw me off was my pedal coming slightly unplugged and me not figuring that out for 10 minutes. I even very haphazardly added some elastic so the damn things stay up after I take my knee pads off tomorrow morning.

after

Red fluffy fanciness.

For now, bull go night-night. I need my strength to hit some white shirtnpants, red scarf wearing pansies at 8am sharp.

bull prep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Big Fat Sharpie