Can freedom get here faster?

I've scheduled myself a nice 4-day stay-cation starting at 4pm and am already fine tuning my to-do list. For starters, I want to go to The Green Project. Or, I guess I should want to finish up some lingering projects.
  1. Finish small black and white catering ad
  2. Meet with, discuss & finish jeweler business card
  3. Clean out some clutter & start some organizing
Which should finally lead me to... go to The Green Project!

I'll be looking for pieces/parts for a variety of projects: privacy screen for washer/dryer area, headboard for the master bedroom, something fun to accessorize the new backyard. I'll be doing some research and spending some quality time with my google reader.

See how it could use some accessorizing?

Holy crap! A usable back yard!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Big Fat Sharpie