tangent

There's a reason that my house will never be clean. I am incredibly easily distracted.

As I was sorting through the endless number of things that need sorting through, I found some rubber stamps that I had borrowed a while back. Needless to say, they were never used for their original borrowing purposes. I finally out them in the pile of not-my-stuff, which just so happens to currently be the purple chair that landed in the kitchen. Until recently it was my office chair, but my back couldn't take it anymore.

This chair came to be mine at a rummage shop that I bought something else I actually was looking for (a mirror to go in the downstairs bathroom). I even haggled the guy down to five bucks. I had every intention of painting this chair some kind of way, but I still haven't figured out how. I had done this once as a high school art project and have always since then been looking for another chair like it. For the time, I had just spray painted it purple.

While sorting in a completely different part of the house, I came across the gold ink pad. I really like to stamp things with this gold ink pad. I hate gold, except in the form of ink accompanied by rubber stamps.

gold ink and stamp

Anyway, unnecessarily long story short, I stamped the chair with the borrowed stamp and now I can say I actually held on to it for all this time for a reason.

gold ink and stamp in usegold ink and stamp in use

I can't make any promises, but I also will find a better camera than my iphone that I can instantly upload pics. The procrastinator in me needs the instant feature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Big Fat Sharpie